- About Us
- Channel Coast
- Coachella Valley
- Long Beach
- Los Padres
- Los Angeles
- Arbiter Pay
- Game Documents
- Game Management
- Message from the Assignor
- Message from the Instructional Chair
- Message from the President Elect
- Message from the Secretary
- Summer League
- Mojave Desert
- Orange County
- San Fernando
- San Gabriel
- South Bay
- Instructional Chair
- Unit Secretary
- Unit Treasurer
- Members at Large
- Victor Valley-Barstow
Study Guide Access
Submitted by scvoa on Wed, 2017-05-17 12:45
This forum topic is a step-by-step guide for students using the SCVOA Courses Site.
- To simplify site maintenance there is a separate web site for SCVOA training at http://courses.socalvoa.org .
- To access most classes/courses/lessons/quizes on the Courses site you must be a member of SCVOA and have already have a login account on this site. If you do not have an account see the forum topic "Initial Access".
- Your username/password for the Courses site is the same as for the main SCVOA site. If you do not remember your username and/or password see the forum topic for "Forgot Password". Resetting your password on the main SCVOA site will automatically and instantly change your password on the Course site so they always will be the same.
JUMP TO HELP SECTION
|Accessing the Courses Site|
You may access the course site directly by going to http://courses.socalvoa.org.
For convenience a link is provide on the main SCVOA site to direct you to the courses site.
Your unit may also provide you will a link that will direct you to courses specific to your unit.
|Login to Courses Site|
On the courses site at http://courses.socalvoa.org/
In the upper right corner click on LOGIN, enter the
|Clink on the icon for the Training Catalog to see available courses.|
|Enroll in Class/Course|
To enroll in a class/course in the list
click on button at the
right side of the list.
On the next screen confirm that you want to enroll in the class
Depending on the settings for the course you may be enrolled immediately or
To view information about the test click on the lesson title
in any area as shown.
Do NOT click on "Unsubscribe from group" or you will lose all of your course credit.